Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Baby

Hi everyone.

I'm so sorry I have not posted in a long time, I forgot I said I would post if the baby's was a girl or boy.  We'll its a girl, she was born on March 13 at in the hour of 11:00Am she was 8lb 9oz and 20 1/2" long.  And her name is Quinnly Lakin.  She is so adorable, and already almost a month old.  The first photo is of when she was one hour old. 
She likes to sleep on me a lot like this.

All my other sibling are all getting so big Avery is 5 now and she 
Looks so much older,with her hair curled.
She is just so cute!

We got the Disney movie frozen and that is pretty much all of my sisters favorite movie, they sing all the songs all day every day and honestly I'm sick of it even though I sing them too :) I love that movie.  But the movie I love more is Gods not dead.  We went to see that one in theaters and it was really good and now my favorite movie.  If you have seen it you should know why I love it so much.  

We'll sorry I've not posted in so long I will try to update more I've just been really busy.












0 comments:

Post a Comment