Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleep Over

Hi everyone.  The other day I went to sleep over at one of my friend "Erin's" house.  We had lots of fun!!We started by playing Wii.  then we ate supper and me and her went to my karate testing.  I tested for my brown belt.  Then wen we got back we Tie-Dyed shirt!!


                                         (sorry I do not have any photos of any finished)
Then wen it got late we went in to her room and watched TV and guess how late we stayed up?
                                                              1 A.M.!!!!!!!
Wen we woke up the next day we got up, ate breakfast, and went out side.  We swam in a little pool and play in a sprinkler.
(Sorry I did not have any photos of that.)
Then we went in and had fun taking photos.  We tried to take photos of us jumping in the air!! But it is on my friends camera.
Oh and here is a photo of me and her together!!

                                              Then I went home.  I had so much fun!!
                                   
                                                  Thank you Erin for having me over!!    

1 comments:

  1. Awesome Autumn I love the colors or your shirt... I'm glad you had fun! I remember meeting Erin she is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete