Monday, April 23, 2012

A Fun Week End

Sorry I did not get a chance to post photos of the karate tournament and I don't have photos for this either. 

Hey everyone!!!  on Friday me and my family went to a home school conference.  I went to the kids conference.  For those of you who maybe have not been to one before the parents go to some sessions where people tell about some schooling, wile the kids go to a kids conference where you do a lot of activities!!  We did a relay race, and an obstacle course, then we played games, we made crafts, we took a lunch break, and repeated but we did not take another lunch break.  We did that on Friday and got out at 6:30, and on Saturday we got out at 4:00.

After that we we went to a baseball game.  The team that we wanted to win did not win but we got free shirts.  They hit a home run in to the Sonic slam seats so every one the stadium got free sonic slushes.  Then like 4 innings later they got a run in the 5th inning so every one got free tacos.  that was really fun after the game we got all our snacks and went home.   We got home at 1am I was tiered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment