Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lots and Lots of Photos

Hi.  I just wanted to share these Photos with you.


                                                     I like this photo.


                   This is my little brother.  He is getting so big.  Is he cute or what?


                                  these flowers are some of my favorite.


"
                            This is my little sister "Avery" she loves getting her photo taken

                                                                              
                     He looks like he is trying to attack me he was just laughing though.















5 months old.
<
Same little boy.  
<
8 months old.






                       
        










Well hope you enjoyed the photos.                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment