Monday, February 6, 2012

Tag your it

Thanks Kathryn for tagging me.


Here's the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you
4. Ask 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged



11  Random facts:
1.  I play the piano
2.  My room is yellow
3.  I am wearing a coca-cola shirt
4.  My dogs name is tigger
5.  My hair is brown
6.  I love making new friends
7.  One of my favorit hobby's is crafts
8.  I take karate
9.  I am having a sloppy Joe for supper
10.  I like the color light blue
11.  I am 2nd oldest of 6 kids



here are the questions that  Kathryn asked:                                                                                                
1. Neon or pastel? Both
2. Do you like lions or bears better? Lions
3. What's your favorite number?  7
4. What's your favorite snack?  Apples
5. Do you play an instrument?  Yes the piano
6. Do you like to shop? Where?  Yes Hobby Lobby
7. What's your favorite book series?  Dear America
8. Do you like watching movies?  Yes
9. How old are you and when is your birthday?  I am 12 yerars old
10. If you could meet an actor, past or present, who would it be? The Duggars
11. What's your favorite soft drink?  It is a Sonic drink called ocean water




here are my questions:
1.  Flowers or butterflies?
2.  What's your favorit animal?
3.  Do you like peanut butter?
4.  How many siblings do you have? and are you the oldest?
5.  Do you like to read?
6.  What are you eating for your next meal?
7.  What color is your hair?
8.  What is your favorite color?
9.  What color is your room?
10.  What is your favorite summer activity?
11.  What is your favorite hobby?

I hope you enjoy doing this.

8 comments:

  1. Who are you going tag? Thanks for doing this! I like your answers! Have fun passing this on!
    Love,
    Kathryn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who I am going to tag thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn,
    Thanks for following me!
    I'm following you now!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!i have met the Duggar's and the Bates!!they are both really nice people...okay well i have met them twice!!!

    -olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is awsome so are you doing tag your it I will come to your blog and see I met jill Duggar but thats it I realy want to meet them all though

      Delete
    2. Whoa... Olvia!! You have met the Duggars AND the Bates???? WOW!!!!!!! That is so totally awesome!!!!! I would just love to meet them :-) The TV screen is as close as I have gotten to them, LOL!
      Atumn- you have met Jill? Ahhh!!! Do you guys like live in Arkansas? LOL that is soooo neat! (Do I sound excited? LOL I am)

      Delete
    3. No I do not live in arkansas but tht is where I met them

      Delete
  5. Thank you Autumn for tagging me! I am honored that you think my blog is 'Sweet' ;-)

    ReplyDelete