Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fun at the Zoo and Park

Hi everyone. This has been the strangest winter ever. One day it is like 36 degrees, the next day it is like 60 degrees. We went to the zoo last week.  Some animals were out.


Here is a snake it was at the zoo. It was in a little building. The building also had other animals.


                           This is monkey island. The monkeys are here, you just can't see them.  


                                               Here is a monkey, he is cute. I like monkeys.


 Here is me and my little brother. I have 1 big brother, 1 little brother, and 3 little sisters.
                   We had fun at the park, too. The park is really close to the zoo.
                                      


                                           
This has been a really weird winter.










2 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!! I love the monkeys! And your baby brother is very cute!!!!
    Love,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete