Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bible

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to share some Bible verses that I like, and some photos to go with them.


                                                   If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation...
2 Corinthians 5:12

Jesus said "I am the light of the world, whoever follows me will not walk in darkness"
John 8:12
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16


Do your best to present your self to God as one approved workman who does not need to be ashamed who correctly handles the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11














1 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn! I just love your blog! Guess what? I just awarded you! Check out my blog to see it.
    Love,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete