Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Am Back

Hi everyone.  Sorry I have not posted in a wile we had a busy summer and then we started school but now I am back.

1.First thing I would like to say is I missed reading comments so I hope you leave some soon.

2. I miss leaving comments and I will be on your blog soon if you are following me and you have a blog.

3. I miss sharing with you all, I have a lot of story's to tell.



This past summer my brother Colton tuned 1 and he learn to walk he is so cute he also loves water melon.  

















Every summer we go to our grand parents for a week and we do all kinds of fun stuff and this summer we did vaulting, it was so much fun.




                                                    that is me jumping off the horse

                                             that is my sister standing on the horse
this is every one who did vaulting
this is every one 


I don't have much more to write about, my brother turned 15, my one of my sisters turned  10, and my other  sister turned  7,  the 4th of July was Awesome I already posted about that and I guess that is all
pleas leave me a comment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment