Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bird Bedroom

Hi everyone.  Have you ever had any weird things happen with any animals?  I did with birds the other day and like two years ago.

  Now here is what happened.   The other day I got up from bed and me and my brother, Baylee were making breakfast, and Baylee heard some weird noise coming from my bedroom.  We slowly went in there to see what it was, he peeked into my room and yelled ''ahhh!!!!! there is a bird in there!!!" I jumped and ran back into the other room.  That scared me!!! Baylee said that it scared him to.  I think I was scared because he yelled and I think that scared me more then a bird being in my room.  Well anyway we went outside, and took the screen off my window, then opened the window and the bird flew out. 

Now here is the other story.  I went to feed our chickens and as I was scooping up the food I felt a boom boom, on the back of my head.  I looked down and there was a bird laying on the ground. Then I threw the jar (that I was using to scoop the food with) into the the container that was holding the food and ran.  I went and told my parents about it and then I went back to finish feeding the chickens. In the chicken food container there was the other bird. It was so weird. Both birds died but they must have been sick or something. 

And those are the two weird things that happened with birds to me.  Birds don't seem to like me.

  

                                                    Now these are some birds I like!!!!!!







I love reading comments so I hope you leave one for me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment